Learning from the Light, Pet Afterlife and Signs are REAL! Brent Atwater Intuitive animal medium re animal soul contacts.



I'm honored to be a part of your healing journey!

"Losing our beloved Cabo has been beyond devastating. Could there be anyone else who screamed and cried with such pain for their pet. I hoped not, but knew there were many, many others feeling what I felt, and I agonized even for these unknown strangers. I searched the web for some hope that animals could go to heaven, read bible passages, prayed, screamed and cried. I was broken without my dear, dear, sweet Cabo, my best the
rapy for the pains of life.

I read Brent’s book in one night and immediately looked for signs and wondered if I was just wishful thinking when I thought I saw some. Did the walking stick, among others by the front door mean something when I noticed it was a Viszla and I had not realized that for 25 years? Did the cloud really look like him, or was I fooling myself. I said the prayers in the book and prayed. Was it him in that dream?

I found Brent’s web site and started watching her videos, some days for six hours. I could stop crying just enough to watch more. I somehow came to trust and believe in this deep feeling, intelligent, truly gifted woman. I took the leap and signed up for a reading. I just talked to Brent for over three hours and am overwhelmed with what I just received...a direct communication from Cabo.

Brent gave me many direct statements on our life and our future life, what happened in his transition, what to change my thinking on, his assignment in life with me and much more. There are so many emotions...gratitude, respect, hope, peace, wonder, shock and much more. I have so much to process. If anyone doubts that animals will be there for us in the next stage, please waste no more time and believe! Cabo told something that happened nearly 50 years ago, specifics on now that Brent could never have known without Cabo telling her, and things coming. Brent is able to communicate with transitioned animals! It is real! If we miss this, we are missing one of life’s greatest gifts. Thank you Brent that this book opened my mind and you walked me into heaven while I was still on earth. god has blessed you, now thank you for blessing me. Sue S."



Brent Atwater
Medium
Inspiration & Communication that Heals Hearts!
Authority on Animal Life after Death and Pet Reincarnation
Website: https://www.BrentAtwater.com
email: Brent@BrentAtwater.com