Loss of a person. Healing after death quotes. Grief and loss -Reconnect with your Loved Ones spiritual lessons with Brent Atwater



GET YOUR COPY NOW on AMAZON
and all major Ebook retailers

Introduction
Honoring Your Loved One
The funeral is over, you’ve left the vet’s office or you’ve picked up the ashes. You ask yourself, did I honor their wishes?

Whether a Person or Pet, it’s important to know that you did the absolute best you could with the circumstances and time that you had, even if it was a sudden or horrific event like Mike’s car crash.

Mike wanted to be cremated and spread over the ocean where he sailed.  Because I was only the fiancé and not a real family member, his family decided to bury his ashes in a family plot without any marking.  I became obsessed with honoring Mike’s wishes and incensed there was no marble headstone.

I plotted how to drive 4 hours to his gravesite, pretend I was planting a bush, while snatching his remains and running off to spread them as he wanted. Needless to say, excavating interred urns from a cemetery plot that is not yours is against the law with jail time.  That wasn’t going to stop me!

On my first attempt, everything was packed, bushes and all and ready to go. Out of the blue, I had a flat rear tire while my car was sitting in the garage. After I got it fixed, there wasn’t enough time to make the daylight run and get back as if I had gone nowhere!    


Six months later, I coerced a friend to go with me.  We got 2.5 hours out of town and the engine on my impeccably maintained car started spewing smoke. After waiting for what seemed like hours for AAA, we limped home foiled again!

My third try was 2 years later so no one would remember what I was really up to.
Bushes, shovel, travel snacks, gas full, car and tires prechecked all ready to go. I’m smiling like a Cheshire cat. I turn the ignition and my car wouldn’t start. DAMN!  It was like the Universe was against me doing anything.


Mike quietly said, “It doesn’t matter. I’m not dead nor in that Urn.”  I had a lot to learn about honoring Mike in our new journey together!

Reconnect with your Loved Ones, Don't keep your Special Spirit waiting.

Brent Atwater
Medium
Communication that Heals Hearts!
Authority on Animal Life after Death and Pet Reincarnation
Website: https://www.BrentAtwater.com
email: Brent@BrentAtwater.com