Brent Atwater
the Animal Medium™ Animal Communication that Helps Heal Hearts!
Authority on Animal Life after Death and Pet Reincarnation
Website: www.BrentAtwater.com
email: Brent@BrentAtwater.com
"Thanks to Lisa Nuzzi and Faith for helping us share awareness! Tee Bird , Faith and Baxter are in the lead with 3 incarnation in this lifetime and more coming up! They should meet." -Brent Atwater
The following is my actual post followed by comments from the Facebook Group Animal Reincarnation: Animals Life Beyond Death -Pet Loss Answers & Hope https://www.facebook.com/groups/59877299590/
- September 26, 2013

Hi everyone! I talked to Brent today & I was blown away! Faith will be coming back in the spring ~ hopefully this one! She will be a medium hair white kitten 3-6 months old...she will come out of nowhere one day while I am on a walk... a stray with a black spot between her right hip and ribs, another black spot on her left side and one behind her right ear that will be in the shape of a coma! How awesome is that?! 3 spots ~ I'd love to think that each one stands for each incarnation she has had in this life so far! Brent described to a tee the trail Bre and I walk.
Brent told me that Faith showed her she was my lop ear bunny right before she came along as Faith! How could she have known that?! Then she told me between the ages of 6-10 she was with me...she seen a short flash of sparkler looking light. She said I had a kitten, but it was a quick life. WELL, my mom did not like cats at the time and no animals were allowed in the house. A STRAY kitten showed up with white paws ~ we called her white sox...sox for short. My brother & I loved her so we convinced my mom to at least let us keep her as an outside cat. I don't think it was even 2 weeks later that she was hit by a car. I was so sad! We wrapped her in my favorite t-shirt and buried her outside my bedroom window. Night after night I would go the window and just stare at where she was buried and cry. But now the tears have dried and the memories are imprinted on my heart.
This particular incarnation of Faith's explains to me now why She was so afraid of going outside! If she heard a car, she would run back in and hide. As she got older, she would lay on the patio, but that is as far as she would go...and she only would go if I left the door open.
Brent continued to describe her this next time as being a very small 6 lb. cat-a very short arm cat ~ she will set her head on stuff and watch me a whole lot...she will love to lay in the sink and love being hugged...she will amazingly be everything in a cat I have always wanted!! She will appear to have black eyeliner which will stand out. Lol! A pretty girl
She sees her twining around my feet. She will walk in figure 8 patterns & her tail will crook to the right. She will have a very feminine walk and prance prance prance-a delicate sissy prance! That is exactly how Faith would walk. We would laugh as we would watch her prance up the hallway.
Brent emphasized that she will be Wearing a SMILE when I see her ~ as if to say, "Aren't I pretty? Look at my SMILE!"
NOW..HERE IS VALIDATION! I had just woke up and was rushing to get ready for work before Brent called this morning. I ran into the kitchen to grab a pen and something to write on during our talk. I couldn't find any of the pads so I picked up a piece of mail that my mom had given to me Friday... she didn't realize it was mine at the time as she is 83 But she grabbed it because she was donating to charity and could not remember how to spell the word "smile" ~ the same envelope I just happened to grab!!! I LOVE SIGNS and I love Brent.
-
Claire Olsen, Brandy Wine, Jessica Ngieng and 14 others like this.
-
Diane M. Palumbo Beautiful Lisa. Brent predicted with 100% accuracy exactly what Princess would look like 1.5 years before her incarnation. It was uncanny. Stay open to signs. I am so happy for you.
-
Koko Bonet Lisa - the happiness in your heart spills heavily through your words and I am so intensely happy for you! I am certainly NOT surprised by Brent's reading! My Jojo had every single marking EXACTLY as per the reading, he turned up just as per the rea...See More
-
Tee Bird wow Lisa! I'm so happy for you! yes Brent is amazing, there is no other explanation, she has a true gift, she also knew things about me and my life that she read from talking to Baxter, no other way to know Faith is going to be simply beautiful and i wish you a very long, happy, healthy life together
-
Lisa Nuzzi Thank you both so much! Your stories both comfort me & excite me! I TRUELY love this group..And I have been smiling all day! It's as though Brent stitched the pieces of my heart back together for me.
-
-
-
Tee Bird Here is a link to my story on Brents blog, but the things she knew about were that I had a cream persian when I was a toddler (no way she could've known that unless Baxter told her) and that I had a black & white alley cat with the word "England" assoc...See More
petreincarnation.blogspot.com
The World's # 1 Animals afterlife & Pet Reincarnation Blog & Resource! Brent Atw...ater, the Authority on Animal life after death & Animal Reincarnation has researched pet loss almost 20 years Global Friends our posts are in many languages! Ask your heart's questions in # 1 Multilingual Animal Reincarn...See more
-
Tee Bird The more I think about it the more I realise how much Kitty and Baxter were alike - always drinking my milk or water out of my glass when I wasn't looking or sticking their foot in it, refusing to get into catfights and choosing to run away instead even though they both had awesome fighting skills, such silky shiny fur, choosing to attack me and only me when feeling fiesty (I guess they knew that I could never stay mad at them). It's amazing when you know isn't it?
-
-
-
-
-
-
Rick Waits Lisa I am so happy for you! You must be on cloud nine ten and eleven. Faith and you are obviously so connected, it had to be. The bonds we have with our very special pets are so enlightening. In my letter to Wulfie I told him that he taught me definitively what love is more than I have ever known. It is simply amazing to hear the return stories here like Tee's, Diane's, Koko's and others. It will be so exciting to see your story further unfold and I hope so much It will be THIS coming spring. In her book Brent Atwater discusses her ability to do this having to do with being able to tune to the animal's electromagnetic frequency. She must have an energy antenna that goes around the World to be so detailed and accurate! Wonderful!
-
Valerie Whiterock Thrilled for you Lisa!! What a wonderful reading! I hope she does return THIS spring!! Please keep us posted on any signs...
-
Linda Leblanc I feel so happy for you and Faith! I read your comments over and over and each time I could literally feel your "smile". Brent is amazing and I am blessed to have found her. It was meant to be. We are all meant to be here. Thank you so much for sharing with us. And thank you for warming my heart
-
-
Lisa Nuzzi Thank you everyone! I am definitely looking forward to seeing how everything will unfold! I anxiously wait for each new sign! I hadn't seen a butterfly since right after Faith passed (it was injured). But within 10 minutes of getting off the phone with Brent yesterday, I was driving to work and about to turn into the parking lot when a Monarch flew in front of me. This morning I was out with my mom and seen 2 yellow ones. The timing was perfect. (:
-
Lori Baumgartner ok bent,im ready for my reading!!!ive read so many wonderful stories about the pets that im wondering what you would tell me about moonshadow???
-
Lisa Nuzzi Tee Bird, I just had one of those moments. Lol
Faith would sway side to side while she would sit down and watch me..this is exactly what my lop ear bunny used to do.. :)))
-
Koko Bonet Tee I just read your post in the blog again Unashamedly, every time I read the story of an animal's passing, it catapults me into a sobbing mess. The love, the pure and intense love is overwhelming. Their passing, at the time, brings grief like no other. I literally thank God every day for the 'wonder that is' reincarnation and feel incredibly blessed. As much as the wracking sobs always come with these stories, the happiness and joy I feel to read the beautiful outcomes makes the tears worthwhile (to me). A gentle reminder.
Euphorically happy for you Lisa and I look forward with heartfelt anticipation for Beautiful Baxter to return
-
Brandy Wine Lisa that is just soo wonderful what you found out. it is so amazing. I am so happy for you. I can't wait for my reading.
-
Tee Bird thank you Koko. and thank you for being here with us, your story brings us all hope and anticipation, as does everyones and Lisa, your reading has got me so excited, I can't wait for Faith to return to you again
-
Linda Leblanc You are all such an inspiration! Tee...fantastic. Love your journey! ! And again, Lisa you have warmed my heart
-
-
Lisa Nuzzi Aww. Thank you! I couldn't be happier. I'm going to Petco & then PetSmart later today to start shopping around..I want everything ready for her when she gets here.
-
Lisa Nuzzi You guys know what else? I keep a dream journal and September 10th I awoke from a dream where I was in the front yard at my mom's house. I turned and seen Faith laying in the middle of the road. I panicked and ran as fast as I could, picked her up and carried her to safety. Maybe this was her way of validating that she was my kitten when I was little..
-
Lisa Nuzzi I had another dream after that. My other cat, Brat Teddy and I were on the floor in my bedroom trying to convince Faith to come out from the lining of the bed..I grabbed her paws to tug her out but she meowed and backed away. So I laid on the floor holding her paws which I could see were white. She was purring..Her eyes were shining like they do in a flash picture. But that's all I could see of her. Maybe because she did not yet want me to see her looks had changed? Just a thought..
-
Lisa Nuzzi One more thing..This past Sunday night I was standing in the kitchen looking out the back patio door..I had the bright light on as always. I was standing there hoping a stray kitten would walk up, then I would KNOW it was Faith.something almost magical. Anyway, the song "Every Light in the House is on" popped into my head and I looked around the house & laughed. I looked up the song..
I have an iphone & a few time each week I make sure to close out open windows including internet pages so my battery won't run down so fast. Friday night, I was thinking of Faith as usual and typed in white kitten. When I hit the search button Trace Adkins and this song popped up instead?! How does that happen?
Lisbeth Gary Lisa, I am so very happy for you!! So exciting to anticipate the return of your beautiful, little Faith. Love the detailed readings!!!
Hugs!
29 September 2013 at 03:36 · Edited · Unlike · 1
________________________________________________________________________________
I invite you to come ask Your Pet reincarnation questions in our Facebook Group
Brent told me that Faith showed her she was my lop ear bunny right before she came along as Faith! How could she have known that?! Then she told me between the ages of 6-10 she was with me...she seen a short flash of sparkler looking light. She said I had a kitten, but it was a quick life. WELL, my mom did not like cats at the time and no animals were allowed in the house. A STRAY kitten showed up with white paws ~ we called her white sox...sox for short. My brother & I loved her so we convinced my mom to at least let us keep her as an outside cat. I don't think it was even 2 weeks later that she was hit by a car. I was so sad! We wrapped her in my favorite t-shirt and buried her outside my bedroom window. Night after night I would go the window and just stare at where she was buried and cry. But now the tears have dried and the memories are imprinted on my heart.
This particular incarnation of Faith's explains to me now why She was so afraid of going outside! If she heard a car, she would run back in and hide. As she got older, she would lay on the patio, but that is as far as she would go...and she only would go if I left the door open.
Brent continued to describe her this next time as being a very small 6 lb. cat-a very short arm cat ~ she will set her head on stuff and watch me a whole lot...she will love to lay in the sink and love being hugged...she will amazingly be everything in a cat I have always wanted!! She will appear to have black eyeliner which will stand out. Lol! A pretty girl
She sees her twining around my feet. She will walk in figure 8 patterns & her tail will crook to the right. She will have a very feminine walk and prance prance prance-a delicate sissy prance! That is exactly how Faith would walk. We would laugh as we would watch her prance up the hallway.
Brent emphasized that she will be Wearing a SMILE when I see her ~ as if to say, "Aren't I pretty? Look at my SMILE!"
NOW..HERE IS VALIDATION! I had just woke up and was rushing to get ready for work before Brent called this morning. I ran into the kitchen to grab a pen and something to write on during our talk. I couldn't find any of the pads so I picked up a piece of mail that my mom had given to me Friday... she didn't realize it was mine at the time as she is 83 But she grabbed it because she was donating to charity and could not remember how to spell the word "smile" ~ the same envelope I just happened to grab!!! I LOVE SIGNS and I love Brent.
- Claire Olsen, Brandy Wine, Jessica Ngieng and 14 others like this.
- Diane M. Palumbo Beautiful Lisa. Brent predicted with 100% accuracy exactly what Princess would look like 1.5 years before her incarnation. It was uncanny. Stay open to signs. I am so happy for you.

- Koko Bonet Lisa - the happiness in your heart spills heavily through your words and I am so intensely happy for you! I am certainly NOT surprised by Brent's reading! My Jojo had every single marking EXACTLY as per the reading, he turned up just as per the rea...See More

- Tee Bird wow Lisa! I'm so happy for you! yes Brent is amazing, there is no other explanation, she has a true gift, she also knew things about me and my life that she read from talking to Baxter, no other way to know Faith is going to be simply beautiful and i wish you a very long, happy, healthy life together

- Lisa Nuzzi Thank you both so much! Your stories both comfort me & excite me! I TRUELY love this group..And I have been smiling all day! It's as though Brent stitched the pieces of my heart back together for me.

- Tee Bird Here is a link to my story on Brents blog, but the things she knew about were that I had a cream persian when I was a toddler (no way she could've known that unless Baxter told her) and that I had a black & white alley cat with the word "England" assoc...See More
petreincarnation.blogspot.com
The World's # 1 Animals afterlife & Pet Reincarnation Blog & Resource! Brent Atw...ater, the Authority on Animal life after death & Animal Reincarnation has researched pet loss almost 20 years Global Friends our posts are in many languages! Ask your heart's questions in # 1 Multilingual Animal Reincarn...See more
- Tee Bird The more I think about it the more I realise how much Kitty and Baxter were alike - always drinking my milk or water out of my glass when I wasn't looking or sticking their foot in it, refusing to get into catfights and choosing to run away instead even though they both had awesome fighting skills, such silky shiny fur, choosing to attack me and only me when feeling fiesty (I guess they knew that I could never stay mad at them). It's amazing when you know isn't it?

- Rick Waits Lisa I am so happy for you! You must be on cloud nine ten and eleven. Faith and you are obviously so connected, it had to be. The bonds we have with our very special pets are so enlightening. In my letter to Wulfie I told him that he taught me definitively what love is more than I have ever known. It is simply amazing to hear the return stories here like Tee's, Diane's, Koko's and others. It will be so exciting to see your story further unfold and I hope so much It will be THIS coming spring. In her book Brent Atwater discusses her ability to do this having to do with being able to tune to the animal's electromagnetic frequency. She must have an energy antenna that goes around the World to be so detailed and accurate! Wonderful!

- Valerie Whiterock Thrilled for you Lisa!! What a wonderful reading! I hope she does return THIS spring!! Please keep us posted on any signs...

- Linda Leblanc I feel so happy for you and Faith! I read your comments over and over and each time I could literally feel your "smile". Brent is amazing and I am blessed to have found her. It was meant to be. We are all meant to be here. Thank you so much for sharing with us. And thank you for warming my heart

- Lisa Nuzzi Thank you everyone! I am definitely looking forward to seeing how everything will unfold! I anxiously wait for each new sign! I hadn't seen a butterfly since right after Faith passed (it was injured). But within 10 minutes of getting off the phone with Brent yesterday, I was driving to work and about to turn into the parking lot when a Monarch flew in front of me. This morning I was out with my mom and seen 2 yellow ones. The timing was perfect. (:

- Lori Baumgartner ok bent,im ready for my reading!!!ive read so many wonderful stories about the pets that im wondering what you would tell me about moonshadow???

- Lisa Nuzzi Tee Bird, I just had one of those moments. Lol
Faith would sway side to side while she would sit down and watch me..this is exactly what my lop ear bunny used to do.. :)))
- Koko Bonet Tee I just read your post in the blog again Unashamedly, every time I read the story of an animal's passing, it catapults me into a sobbing mess. The love, the pure and intense love is overwhelming. Their passing, at the time, brings grief like no other. I literally thank God every day for the 'wonder that is' reincarnation and feel incredibly blessed. As much as the wracking sobs always come with these stories, the happiness and joy I feel to read the beautiful outcomes makes the tears worthwhile (to me). A gentle reminder.
Euphorically happy for you Lisa and I look forward with heartfelt anticipation for Beautiful Baxter to return
- Brandy Wine Lisa that is just soo wonderful what you found out. it is so amazing. I am so happy for you. I can't wait for my reading.

- Tee Bird thank you Koko. and thank you for being here with us, your story brings us all hope and anticipation, as does everyones and Lisa, your reading has got me so excited, I can't wait for Faith to return to you again

- Linda Leblanc You are all such an inspiration! Tee...fantastic. Love your journey! ! And again, Lisa you have warmed my heart

- Lisa Nuzzi Aww. Thank you! I couldn't be happier. I'm going to Petco & then PetSmart later today to start shopping around..I want everything ready for her when she gets here.

- Lisa Nuzzi You guys know what else? I keep a dream journal and September 10th I awoke from a dream where I was in the front yard at my mom's house. I turned and seen Faith laying in the middle of the road. I panicked and ran as fast as I could, picked her up and carried her to safety. Maybe this was her way of validating that she was my kitten when I was little..

- Lisa Nuzzi I had another dream after that. My other cat, Brat Teddy and I were on the floor in my bedroom trying to convince Faith to come out from the lining of the bed..I grabbed her paws to tug her out but she meowed and backed away. So I laid on the floor holding her paws which I could see were white. She was purring..Her eyes were shining like they do in a flash picture. But that's all I could see of her. Maybe because she did not yet want me to see her looks had changed? Just a thought..

- Lisa Nuzzi One more thing..This past Sunday night I was standing in the kitchen looking out the back patio door..I had the bright light on as always. I was standing there hoping a stray kitten would walk up, then I would KNOW it was Faith.something almost magical. Anyway, the song "Every Light in the House is on" popped into my head and I looked around the house & laughed. I looked up the song..
I have an iphone & a few time each week I make sure to close out open windows including internet pages so my battery won't run down so fast. Friday night, I was thinking of Faith as usual and typed in white kitten. When I hit the search button Trace Adkins and this song popped up instead?! How does that happen?
Lisbeth Gary Lisa, I am so very happy for you!! So exciting to anticipate the return of your beautiful, little Faith. Love the detailed readings!!!
Hugs!
Hugs!
29 September 2013 at 03:36 · Edited · Unlike · 1
________________________________________________________________________________
I invite you to come ask Your Pet reincarnation questions in our Facebook Group
________________________________________________________________________________
I invite you to come ask Your Pet reincarnation questions in our Facebook Group














