Faith's Incarantion as Lauren, My Lop Ear Bunny- Animal Reincarnation is Real!


Brent Atwater
the Animal Medium™ Animal Communication that Helps Heal Hearts!
Authority on Animal Life after Death and Pet Reincarnation
Website: www.BrentAtwater.com
email: Brent@BrentAtwater.com
The following is my actual post from the Facebook Group Animal Reincarnation: Animals Life Beyond Death -Pet Loss Answers & Hope https://www.facebook.com/groups/59877299590/ 


Here is a photo of Faith when she was known as Lauren, my lop ear bunny. :)





















Here is a photo of Faith when she was known as Lauren, my lop ear bunny.



Lisa Nuzzi Maybe it's just me~ but does anyone see the image of a small kitten under Duffy dog with white paws..it seems to be looking up at the bunny. I even went to my laptop & zoomed in 400%..I tried to outline it in the first picture..the second picture is of Faith when she was a kitten.
I invite you to come ask Your Pet reincarnation questions in our Facebook Group