A Deceased Cat's SIGNS- Ask and You Shall Receive!

Brent Atwater
the Animal Medium™ Animal Communication that Helps Heal Hearts!
Authority on Animal Life after Death and Pet Reincarnation
Website: www.BrentAtwater.com
email: Brent@BrentAtwater.com


The following are my actual posts from the Facebook Group Animal Reincarnation: Animals Life Beyond Death -Pet Loss Answers & Hope https://www.facebook.com/groups/59877299590/









I can't sleep. It has been 65 days now since Faith passed. I decided to look through my photos when I came across this one..I took a picture of the same mirror that I felt I received a sign in even though it frightened me..
I noticed a hot pink & purple light which caught my attention. Then I noticed that the placement of my arms cropped the word ORB on my t-shirt. I started to search the photo fo...r a sign & I noticed what looked like a cat on my left shoulder. I zoomed in & the eye looks to me to be that of Faith. I framed this next to one of the last pictures I took with Faith the day she passed. I WAS WEARING A PURPLE SHIRT~UNDER FAITH'S CHIN WAS A HOT PINK ADIDAS SYMBOL~THE SAME COLORS OF LIGHT IN THE MIRROR PHOTO. 

 I have a habit of over analyzing everything, so I looked up the meaning of the Adidas symbol too:

"The shape formed by the bars also represents a mountain, indicating the challenge to be faced and the goals to be achieved"

  • MORE SIGNS~
Posted: September 4, 2013


9 days after Faith passed, I seen a butterfly that was hurt & struggling on the ground. It made me sad. I picked it up & placed it on a flower. 
I know butterflies are a sign, but what if they are injured or dying? What does this mean?
Posted: September 22, 2013
"Has anyone ever had water fall from nowhere? I was driving home tonight & a single drop of water dropped on my right hand. I have no explanation for it. It's a clear night & a little chilly outside, so I had the heater on. Just curious if there is a spiritual meaning or rational explanation for this.."

I invite you to come ask Your Pet reincarnation questions in our Facebook Group