RS Calico Cats Come Back After Death? Ask Joey and Rocky, Pet Reincarnation is Real

My name is Connie and I’m a Pet Ambassador of Hope! This is Missy's and Tazzy's Never Ending Love Story! If you have more questions, please join our International Multilingual Animal Reincarnation Group on Facebook. I hope our story helps heal your heart and gives you Hope!

 

                     Calico Cats Joey and Rocky Return as Striped Tiger Kitties!

I lost my two calico girls, Joey and Rocky, a year apart.  They both lived to be 19 years old.  They were my baby girls and I loved them sooooo much.  Joey passed first from old age two years ago and Rocky passed a year ago from renal failure.  Even though I have missed them terribly, I did not grieve too terribly much because they both lived long, healthy lives. appy lives.  They were my family.  I looked forward to the day I would meet them again at the Rainbow Bridge, but did not even consider the possibility of reincarnation
They were my family.  I looked forward to the day I would meet them again at the Rainbow Bridge, but did not even consider the possibility of reincarnation for pets (I don’t know why, though, since I do believe in reincarnation for humans).  That is until, one day, I found Ms Atwater and her Pet Loss and Reincarnation facebook page.  I suddenly had hope that I would see my girls again in this lifetime and would not have to wait until I died to see them again.
In her free question and answer Chat Room on Facebook, I ask Brent if my Joey would come back to me and she said, "yes, she would come back to me twice more in my lifetime!"  I was thrilled – over the moon!  I didn’t ask about Rocky because I knew that if Joey would come back to me then so would Rocky.  Even though I did not know when Joey would come back to me or how, I had hope and knew that it would happen. 
 
One day I decided to go to the local animal shelter.  I saw a young calico kitten in a cage with two other kittens (all siblings).  I thought I would adopt her and look for another calico kitten somewhere in the shelter to adopt as well.  They were so many kittens!  It was hard because I couldn’t adopt them all.  Anyway, I went home that night without the kitten but went back the next day. 
 
I still couldn’t make up my mind about her, but started paying more attention to her two sisters in the same cage.  They didn’t look like calicos, but they were so playful with each other and kept coming to the front of the cage to extend their paws to me. ( a sign of recognition)  I wasn’t sure if these two were my girls, but just knew that I was going to adopt them and I did.  I brought them home and a few days after that I just burst into tears and said, “Thank you so much for coming back to me – I missed you so much!”  I knew my girls were home. 
They are so loving and affectionate with me.  It is if they are both saying, “We missed you too and are so happy to be back with you!”  Aren’t they adorable?


Email your story to: Brent@BrentAtwater.com
Website: www.BrentAtwater.com